Products are automatically delivered on your schedule. No obligation, modify or cancel your subscription anytime.
CBD not available for shipping or purchase in: IA, ID, HI, MN, SD & VA
- USDA Certified Organic
- Full-spectrum, whole plant hemp
- Measured dropper for clear and easy serving size
- Tested for purity and quality. View our Certificate of Analysis for more
- Add one serving to coffee or your favorite beverage
- Take one serving by mouth
- Form: Oil
- Serving Size: 1 mL
- Number of Servings: 30
- Strength: 40 mg
- Total concentration per bottle: 1200 mg
- Product weight: 1 fl oz (30 mL)
Keto, Gluten-Free, Made Without Dairy, Made Without Nuts
With USDA Certified Organic CBD Hemp Oil in 40 mg, knowing your serving size amount has never been easier. Psst, our 20 mg serving size is a fan-favorite for everyday users.
USDA Certified Organic Full-Spectrum CBD Hemp Oil
Our CBD hemp oil is USDA Certified Organic and full-spectrum. Unlike CBD isolates, our full-spectrum hemp features not only CBD but also may contain cannabinol (CBN), cannabichromene (CBC), cannabigerol (CBG) and terpenes. We believe in the benefits of full-spectrum CBD hemp since the endocannabinoid system has receptors for all of these cannabinoids.
Organic MCT Oil
MCT oil is our carrier of choice for CBD hemp oil. Medium-chain triglycerides, aka MCTs, are high-quality fats readily used by the body. Our MCTs are sustainably sourced from coconut.
Full List of Ingredients
Organic Hemp Aerial Parts Extract, Cannabidiol, Organic medium chain triglycerides
Servings Per Container:
|Amount Per Serving:||% Daily Value|
|Organic Hemp Aerial Parts Extract||60 mg*|
% Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Daily Value not established.
Getting a clear, exact serving of CBD has never been easier. This product gives you 40 mg of CBD per serving, in one convenient measured dropper.
USDA Certified Organic
Because hemp is a bio-accumulator (capable of absorbing both good and bad substances from air, water and soil at a rate faster than they're naturally lost), we believe it's crucial to make sure your hemp is sourced from organically grown hemp. All of our hemp products are sourced from USDA Certified Organic farms, and our finished goods are completed in a Current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMP) facility.
Unlike CBD isolates, our full-spectrum hemp features not only CBD but also may contain cannabinol (CBN), cannabichromene (CBC), cannabigerol (CBG) and terpenes. We believe in the benefits of full-spectrum CBD hemp since the endocannabinoid system has receptors for all of these cannabinoids.
How to Use
We love the versatility of our CBD oils. Per the directions, add a few drops to your coffee, baked goods, smoothies, tea or take it alone from the dropper included in the bottle.
Eating a nutrient-dense diet that includes lots of antioxidants is helpful for maintaining collagen levels. Adopt a diet rich in fresh vegetables, fruits, quality protein and healthy fats in addition to a lifestyle of stress reduction, ultraviolet light limitation, and routine movement.
Pairs Well With
Wanting to expand your CBD horizons? Try our USDA Certified Organic CBD Hemp Stress Less Caplets.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Axe Answers
Ancient Nutrition co-founder, chiropractor, clinical nutritionist and certified doctor of natural medicine is here to answer your questions!
What is fermentation and why is it important?
Overall, fermentation is an ancient process that has traditionally been used to break down food into more absorbable components. During the fermentation process, microorganisms use aerobic and anaerobic metabolism to achieve this.In general, here are some key benefits of fermentation:
- Fermentation "pre-digests" nutrients and beneficial compounds into more accessible and bioavailable forms.
- During fermentation, key vitamins are sometimes increased and even created, as well as other micronutrients. In some instances, fermentation can actually make certain foods more edible and more digestible, such as roots, leaves, nuts, tubers, seeds and grains.
- Fermentation can increase the presence of probiotics in food.
Where are your farms located?
All of our hemp farms are located in the United States, are USDA Certified Organic and certified by state-regulated agricultural hemp programs.
Is there THC in your product?
Our CBD hemp products are full-spectrum, meaning they do contain the full array of cannabinoids in hemp, including THC levels at or below the federally-mandated 0.3% level.
What parts of the hemp plant do you use?
- We only use aerial plant parts. This means that we use everything above ground including flowers and buds, but not including the roots.
- No seed or stalk inputs, eliminating the need to spike with CBD isolate in the finished goods
- Aerial plant parts are air-dried anywhere from 10-45 days depending on the relative humidity of the growing location
- Aerial plant parts are tested for CBD and THC levels while growing, immediately after harvest, and prior to shipment to our manufacturing facility
What is your fermentation, manufacturing & packaging process like?
- Aerial plant parts are shipped to our own USDA Certified Organic fermentation and packaging facility located in the United States
- Aerial plant parts are tested for CBD and THC content upon arrival at our facility
- Aerial plant parts are decarboxylated using a proprietary process that maximizes cannabinoid retention and activation, and then tested for CBD and THC content
- Aerial plant parts are fermented to help activate existing cannabinoids, terpenes and other phytonutrients
- Aerial plant parts are low temperature dried (less than 108 degrees) with our proprietary raw food drying system
- Fermented CBD is standardized to optimal levels, powdered, and/or pressed into caplets, then bottled
- Final products are tested for cannabinoids (CBD and THC) prior to distribution
Who are the experts behind this formulation?
For over four years, Jordan Rubin and Dr. Josh Axe haven't been merely interested in CBD and hemp, they've been "putting their shoulders to the plow" to make CBD hemp more accessible to the public and provide education about this ancient plant. As a Missouri farm-owner himself, Jordan states: "In my quest to find a multi-dimensional crop that works well in our organic regenerative agricultural system, all roads led to hemp. With its rich history of use and unlimited potential across a vast array of industries, we vigorously pursued the opportunity to make hemp an integral part of our operation." - Jordan Rubin In addition to being an organic permaculture farmer and the co-founder of Ancient Nutrition, Jordan Rubin has over 20 years of experience formulating cutting-edge dietary supplements and solutions, an experience which he is eagerly bringing to the table in providing you with high-quality CBD formulas. Now, all of the hard work of finding U.S. farms to sustainably grow organic hemp, finding facilities to process CBD and maintain full-spectrum cannabinoids has finally paid off. Ancient Nutrition didn't just hop on the hemp bandwagon. The quality of the product we are able to bring you today is all possible because of the long-term vision and dedication of our founders. We also enlisted the consulting and help of the Knox docs, who are Paid Partners with Ancient Nutrition. The Knox Docs are a family of physicians who have honed their skills in Cannabis Therapeutics and Cannabinoid Medicine through years of study and direct clinical experience. Collectively, they have counseled several thousands of patients in using cannabis therapies.
How are CBD products made?
Cannabidiol, or CBD, is extracted from the flowers and buds of the hemp plants. There are a number of ways that CBD can be extracted in order to make CBD products. Whole plant extraction uses the entire plant and is able to extract a broad spectrum of cannabinoids, not just CBD. CBD isolates, on the other hand, contain pure CBD extracted from hemp. For hemp-derived CBD products, ethanol or CO2 extraction methods are commonly used. Ancient Nutrition has used both CO2 extraction and organic ethanol extraction. Currently, we use primarily organic ethanol extraction.
What is the endocannabinoid system?
The endocannabinoid system is a biochemical communication system in the human body that is believed to play an important role in many cognitive and physiological processes. It wasn't until scientists started studying cannabis more closely that they discovered this system, and now it's thought to be an important physiological system involved in health.
What are the different ways you can use CBD hemp?
There are a number of ways to use CBD, including oil drops, capsules and more. One of the most popular ways to use CBD oil is with a dropper, although using caplets or powders are becoming popular as well. With an oil, a person simply uses a dropper by mouth. Everybody is different, so focus on what works best for you.