Products are automatically delivered on your schedule. No obligation, modify or cancel your subscription anytime.
CBD not available for shipping or purchase in: IA, ID, HI & SD
- Vanilla Chai flavor
- 9g protein, 3g fat, 0g carbs
- 5 mg of CBD per serving
- Full-spectrum, whole plant hemp
- Supports a healthy gut, skin, hair, nails and joints
- Features our Multi Collagen formula with a special Organic Fermented Hemp Botanical Blend including organic CBD hemp, cinnamon bark, turmeric root, and black pepper fruit
- Tested for purity and quality. View our Certificate of Analysis for more
- Add one scoop to coffee, smoothies, tea or warm water/plant-based milk
- Add to pancakes, oatmeal or cookies
- Form: Powder
- Serving Size: 1 scoop
- Number of Servings: 30
- Strength: 5 mg
- Product weight: 1 lb
Keto, Gluten-Free, Made Without Dairy, Made Without Nuts
Brain, Sleep, Fitness, Energy, Wellness
USDA Certified Organic CBD hemp and our best-selling, award-winning collagen pair up to create the most versatile supplement yet. Enjoy beauty and joint benefits while promoting overall wellness. With 5 mg of CBD hemp per serving, this is a perfect and easy way to start incorporating hemp slowly into your wellness regimen.
Organic Fermented Full-Spectrum Hemp
Our fermented CBD hemp is USDA Certified Organic and full-spectrum. In addition, we added historically prized and clinically-studied botanicals as well as organic fermented cinnamon, turmeric root, and black pepper fruit.
5 Types of Collagen
Our collagen powder is sourced from non-GMO, grass-fed and pasture-raised, cage-free, cruelty-free and raised without hormones sources and features collagen types I, II, III, V and X. This multi-source collagen works to support healthy skin, nail, joint, hair and gut health.
Medium Chain Triglycerides
Medium chain triglycerides, also known as MCTs, are a high-quality fat that is easily used by the body. Our MCTs are sourced from palm oil.
Organic Spice Blend
Natural warming spices of organic cinnamon bark and organic ginger root provides a subtle but sweet vanilla chai flavor.
Full List of Ingredients
Multi Collagen Ultra Blend (Hydrolyzed bovine hide collagen peptides, chicken bone broth collagen concentrate, eggshell membrane collagen, fish collagen), Medium Chain Triglycerides, Organic Spice Blend (Organic cinnamon bark, organic ginger root), Organic Fermented Full Spectrum Cannabinoid Hemp Bontanical Blend (Organic fermented hemp aerial parts, organic fermented cinnamon bark, organic fermented turmeric root, organic fermented black pepper fruit), Cannabidiol, Pea seed protein, tapioca dextrin, natural flavors, organic guar gum, luo han guo fruit extract, stevia leaf extract
Servings Per Container:
|Amount Per Serving:||% Daily Value|
|Total Fat||3 g||4%|
|Saturated Fat||3 g||15%|
|Multi Collagen Ultra Blend||10.2 g||+|
|Organic Medium Chain Triglycerides||3.7 g||+|
|Organic Spice Blend||550 mg||+|
|Organic Fermented Full Spectrum Cannabinoid Hemp Bontanical Blend||150 mg||+|
% Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Daily Value not established.
The potency of CBD hemp you get per serving is clearly listed right on the front of the bottle. This product gives you 5 mg of CBD per serving in one easy scoop.
Powered By Fermentation
Ancient Nutrition fermented herbs are powered by fermentation, our own proprietary, patent-pending, dual-stage, live fermentation process. Fermentation is an ancient process typically used to break down food into more absorbable components. We ferment select ingredients on a farm owned by our co-founders so that we can ensure maximum quality.
Multi Source Collagen
With Multi Collagen Protein, you don't have to choose between beauty benefits, gut benefits or supporting your overall health. This FOUR food-source collagen does everything from supporting healthy skin to supporting joint health, in addition to supporting a healthy gut.
Unlike CBD isolates, our full-spectrum hemp features not only CBD but also may contain cannabinol (CBN), cannabichromene (CBC), cannabigerol (CBG) and terpenes. We believe in the benefits of full-spectrum CBD hemp, since the endocannabinoid system has receptors for all of these cannabinoids.
How to Use
Add one scoop to your smoothies, coffee, tea or warm water. We love adding one scoop to our favorite baked recipes due to its sweet, vanilla chai flavor.
If you're looking to maximize the effects of this Multi Collagen Protein Ultra - Vanilla Chai, try pairing it with an active lifestyle and a diet full of fresh vegetables, fruits, quality protein and healthy fats while limiting your consumption of inflammatory foods.
Pairs Well With
If you're looking to broaden your CBD horizons, try our USDA Certified Organic CBD Hemp Oil - 20 mg, Cinnamon. It includes cinnamon bark oil, which is a natural warming spice with a subtle sweetness.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Axe Answers
Ancient Nutrition co-founder, chiropractor, clinical nutritionist and certified doctor of natural medicine is here to answer your questions!
What is fermentation and why is it important?
Overall, fermentation is an ancient process that has traditionally been used to break down food into more absorbable components. During the fermentation process, microorganisms use aerobic and anaerobic metabolism to achieve this.In general, here are some key benefits of fermentation:
- Fermentation Òpre-digestsÓ nutrients and beneficial compounds into more accessible and bioavailable forms.
- During fermentation, key vitamins are sometimes increased and even created, as well as other micronutrients. In some instances, fermentation can actually make certain foods more edible and more digestible, such as roots, leaves, nuts, tubers, seeds and grains.
- Fermentation can increase the presence of probiotics in food.
Where are your farms located?
All of our hemp farms are located in the United States, are USDA Certified Organic and certified by state-regulated agricultural hemp programs.
Is there THC in your product?
Our CBD hemp products are full-spectrum, meaning they do contain the full array of cannabinoids in hemp, including THC levels at or below the federally-mandated 0.3% level.
What parts of the hemp plant do you use?
- We only use aerial plant parts. This means that we use everything above ground including flowers and buds, but not including the roots.
- No seed or stalk inputs, eliminating the need to spike with CBD isolate in the finished goods
- Aerial plant parts are air-dried anywhere from 10-45 days depending on the relative humidity of the growing location
- Aerial plant parts are tested for CBD and THC levels while growing, immediately after harvest, and prior to shipment to our manufacturing facility
What is your fermentation, manufacturing & packaging process like?
- Aerial plant parts are shipped to our own USDA Certified Organic fermentation and packaging facility located in the United States
- Aerial plant parts are tested for CBD and THC content upon arrival at our facility
- Aerial plant parts are decarboxylated using a proprietary process that maximizes cannabinoid retention and activation, and then tested for CBD and THC content
- Aerial plant parts are fermented to help activate existing cannabinoids, terpenes and other phytonutrients
- Aerial plant parts are low temperature dried (less than 108 degrees) with our proprietary raw food drying system
- Fermented CBD is standardized to optimal levels, powdered, and/or pressed into caplets, then bottled
- Final products are tested for cannabinoids (CBD and THC) prior to distribution
Who are the experts behind this formulation?
For over four years, Jordan Rubin and Dr. Josh Axe haven't been merely interested in CBD and hemp, theyÕve been "putting their shoulders to the plow" to make CBD hemp more accessible to the public and provide education about this ancient plant. As a Missouri farm-owner himself, Jordan states: "In my quest to find a multi-dimensional crop that works well in our organic regenerative agricultural system, all roads led to hemp. With its rich history of use and unlimited potential across a vast array of industries, we vigorously pursued the opportunity to make hemp an integral part of our operation.Ó - Jordan Rubin In addition to being an organic permaculture farmer and the co-founder of Ancient Nutrition, Jordan Rubin has over 20 years of experience formulating cutting-edge dietary supplements and solutions, an experience which he is eagerly bringing to the table in providing you with high-quality CBD formulas. Now, all of the hard work of finding U.S. farms to sustainably grow organic hemp, finding facilities to process CBD and maintain full-spectrum cannabinoids has finally paid off. Ancient Nutrition didn't just hop on the hemp bandwagon. The quality of the product we are able to bring you today is all possible because of the long-term vision and dedication of our founders. We also enlisted the consulting and help of the Knox docs, who are Paid Partners with Ancient Nutrition. The Knox Docs are a family of physicians who have honed their skills in Cannabis Therapeutics and Cannabinoid Medicine through years of study and direct clinical experience. Collectively, they have counseled several thousands of patients in using cannabis therapies.
How are CBD products made?
Cannabidiol, or CBD, is extracted from the flowers and buds of the hemp plants. There are a number of ways that CBD can be extracted in order to make CBD products. Whole plant extraction uses the entire plant and is able to extract a broad spectrum of cannabinoids, not just CBD. CBD isolates, on the other hand, contain pure CBD extracted from hemp. For hemp-derived CBD products, ethanol or CO2 extraction methods are commonly used. Ancient Nutrition has used both CO2 extraction and organic ethanol extraction. Currently, we use primarily organic ethanol extraction.
What is the endocannabinoid system?
The endocannabinoid system is a biochemical communication system in the human body that is believed to play an important role in many cognitive and physiological processes. It wasn't until scientists started studying cannabis more closely that they discovered this system, and now it's thought to be an important physiological system involved in health.
What are the different ways you can use CBD hemp?
There are a number of ways to use CBD, including oil drops, capsules and more. One of the most popular ways to use CBD oil is with a dropper, although using caplets or powders are becoming popular as well. With an oil, a person simply uses a dropper by mouth. Everybody is different, so focus on what works best for you.