Products are automatically delivered on your schedule. No obligation, modify or cancel your subscription anytime.
CBD not available for shipping or purchase in: IA, ID, HI, MN, SD & VA
- USDA Certified Organic
- Full-spectrum, whole-plant hemp
- Tested for purity and quality. View our Certificate of Analysis for more
- Features cinnamon, turmeric, black pepper and ashwagandha for added benefits
- Supports a calm and relaxed state of mind
- Promotes more restful sleep
- Adults take 1 tablet with 8 ounces of water or favorite beverage
- Form: Tablet
- Serving Size: 2 tablets
- Number of Servings: 30
- Strength: 40 mg
Paleo, Keto, Vegan, Vegetarian, Gluten-Free, Made Without Dairy, Made Without Nuts
Fitness, Wellness, Sleep, Energy, Brain
With USDA Certified Organic CBD Hemp Tablets, knowing your serving size amount has never been easier. Enjoy a calm and relaxed state of mind, more restful sleep, feelings of emotional well-being and mental clarity thanks to first-of-its-kind fermented, full-spectrum CBD hemp with ashwagandha, all in a single tablet. Psst, our 40 mg serving size is a fan-favorite for everyday users.
Organic Fermented Full-Spectrum Hemp Botanical Blend
Our fermented CBD hemp is USDA Certified Organic, full-spectrum and full-plant. In addition, we added historically prized and clinically-studied botanicals like organic fermented cinnamon, turmeric root and black pepper fruit.
Organic Ashwagandha Root and Leaf Extract
An adaptogenic super herb, our clinically-studied, organic ashwagandha helps promote a relaxed state of mind, restful sleep, mental clarity, concentration and more.
Full List of Ingredients
Organic Hemp Bontanical Blend (Organic Fermented Hemp Aerial Parts, Organic Fermented Cinnamon Bark, Organic Fermented Turmeric Root, Organic Fermented Black Pepper Fruit), Organic Ashwagandha Root and Leaf Extract, Organic Medium Chain Triglycerides, Cannabidiol, Other ingredients: Organic apple cider vinegar, organic agave inulin, organic gum arabic, organic guar gum, organic sunflower lechithin, organic glycerine, organic rice hull concentrate, organic tapioca maltodextric
Servings Per Container:
|Amount Per Serving:||% Daily Value|
|Organic Hemp Bontanical Blend||1.4 g||+|
|Organic Ashwagandha Root and Leaf Extract||250 mg||+|
|Organic Fermented Ashwagandha Root||100 mg||+|
% Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Daily Value not established.
Getting a clear, and exact serving of CBD has never been easier. This product gives you 40 mg of CBD per serving, in two convenient tablets. Say goodbye to second-guessing your dosage and get it right the first time, every time.
Powered By Fermentation
Ancient Nutrition herbs are powered by fermentation, our own proprietary, patent-pending, dual-stage, live fermentation process. Fermentation is an ancient process typically used to break down food into more absorbable components. We ferment select ingredients on a farm owned by our co-founders so that we can ensure maximum quality.
USDA Certified Organic
Because hemp is a bioaccumulator (capable of absorbing both good and bad substances from air, water and soil at a rate faster than they're naturally lost), we believe it's crucial to make sure your CBD is sourced from organically grown hemp. All of our hemp products are sourced from USDA Certified Organic farms and our finished goods are completed in a Current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMP) facility.
Unlike CBD isolates, our full-spectrum hemp features not only CBD but also may contain cannabinol (CBN), cannabichromene (CBC), cannabigerol (CBG) and terpenes. We believe in the benefits of full-spectrum CBD hemp, since the endocannabinoid system has receptors for all of these cannabinoids.
How to Use
These CBD tablets were designed for convenience and suitable for any time of day. Adults take 2 tablets daily with 8 ounces of water or your favorite beverage. You may take with or without food.
If you're looking to maximize the experience with these CBD tablets, try pairing them with an active lifestyle and a diet full of fresh vegetables, fruits, quality protein and healthy fats while limiting your consumption of inflammatory foods.
Pairs Well With
If you're looking to broaden your CBD horizons, try adding our Multi Collagen Protein Ultra - Vanilla Chai to your routine. This sweet, warm powder packs in five types of collagen from four real-food sources plus 5 mg of USDA Certified Organic CBD. Enjoy it added to coffee, nut milk or your favorite recipes.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Axe Answers
Ancient Nutrition co-founder, chiropractor, clinical nutritionist and certified doctor of natural medicine is here to answer your questions!
What is fermentation and why is it important?
Overall, fermentation is an ancient process that has traditionally been used to break down food into more absorbable components. During the fermentation process, microorganisms use aerobic and anaerobic metabolism to achieve this.In general, here are some key benefits of fermentation:
- Fermentation "pre-digests" nutrients and beneficial compounds into more accessible and bioavailable forms.
- During fermentation, key vitamins are sometimes increased and even created, as well as other micronutrients. In some instances, fermentation can actually make certain foods more edible and more digestible, such as roots, leaves, nuts, tubers, seeds and grains.
- Fermentation can increase the presence of probiotics in food.
Where are your farms located?
All of our hemp farms are located in the United States, are USDA Certified Organic and certified by state-regulated agricultural hemp programs.
Is there THC in your product?
Our CBD hemp products are full-spectrum, meaning they do contain the full array of cannabinoids in hemp, including THC levels at or below the federally-mandated 0.3% level.
What parts of the hemp plant do you use?
- We only use aerial plant parts. This means that we use everything above ground including flowers and buds, but not including the roots.
- No seed or stalk inputs, eliminating the need to spike with CBD isolate in the finished goods
- Aerial plant parts are air-dried anywhere from 10-45 days depending on the relative humidity of the growing location
- Aerial plant parts are tested for CBD and THC levels while growing, immediately after harvest, and prior to shipment to our manufacturing facility
What is your fermentation, manufacturing & packaging process like?
- Aerial plant parts are shipped to our own USDA Certified Organic fermentation and packaging facility located in the United States
- Aerial plant parts are tested for CBD and THC content upon arrival at our facility
- Aerial plant parts are decarboxylated using a proprietary process that maximizes cannabinoid retention and activation, and then tested for CBD and THC content
- Aerial plant parts are fermented to help activate existing cannabinoids, terpenes and other phytonutrients
- Aerial plant parts are low temperature dried (less than 108 degrees) with our proprietary raw food drying system
- Fermented CBD is standardized to optimal levels, powdered, and/or pressed into tablets, then bottled
- Final products are tested for cannabinoids (CBD and THC) prior to distribution
Who are the experts behind this formulation?
For over four years, Jordan Rubin and Dr. Josh Axe haven't been merely interested in CBD and hemp, theyÕve been "putting their shoulders to the plow" to make CBD hemp more accessible to the public and provide education about this ancient plant. As a Missouri farm-owner himself, Jordan states: "In my quest to find a multi-dimensional crop that works well in our organic regenerative agricultural system, all roads led to hemp. With its rich history of use and unlimited potential across a vast array of industries, we vigorously pursued the opportunity to make hemp an integral part of our operation.Ó - Jordan Rubin In addition to being an organic permaculture farmer and the co-founder of Ancient Nutrition, Jordan Rubin has over 20 years of experience formulating cutting-edge dietary supplements and solutions, an experience which he is eagerly bringing to the table in providing you with high-quality CBD formulas. Now, all of the hard work of finding U.S. farms to sustainably grow organic hemp, finding facilities to process CBD and maintain full-spectrum cannabinoids has finally paid off. Ancient Nutrition didn't just hop on the hemp bandwagon. The quality of the product we are able to bring you today is all possible because of the long-term vision and dedication of our founders. We also enlisted the consulting and help of the Knox docs, who are Paid Partners with Ancient Nutrition. The Knox Docs are a family of physicians who have honed their skills in Cannabis Therapeutics and Cannabinoid Medicine through years of study and direct clinical experience. Collectively, they have counseled several thousands of patients in using cannabis therapies.
How are CBD products made?
Cannabidiol, or CBD, is extracted from the flowers and buds of the hemp plants. There are a number of ways that CBD can be extracted in order to make CBD products. Whole plant extraction uses the entire plant and is able to extract a broad spectrum of cannabinoids, not just CBD. CBD isolates, on the other hand, contain pure CBD extracted from hemp. For hemp-derived CBD products, ethanol or CO2 extraction methods are commonly used. Ancient Nutrition has used both CO2 extraction and organic ethanol extraction. Currently, we use primarily organic ethanol extraction.
What is the endocannabinoid system?
The endocannabinoid system is a biochemical communication system in the human body that is believed to play an important role in many cognitive and physiological processes. It wasn't until scientists started studying cannabis more closely that they discovered this system, and now it's thought to be an important physiological system involved in health.
What are the different ways you can use CBD hemp?
There are a number of ways to use CBD, including oil drops, tablets and more. One of the most popular ways to use CBD oil is with a dropper, although using tablets or powders are becoming popular as well. With an oil, a person simply uses a dropper by mouth. Everybody is different, so focus on what works best for you.